support systems drug rehabilitation and alcohol rehab programs
offer a wide range of substance abuse treatment services. we provide
accredited, state licensed alcohol and drug detoxification, residential
drug and alcohol treatment, day and outpatient substance abuse treatment
programs, and have 18 sober living environments located throughout
support systems homes has been dedicated to the innovative and cost-effective
treatment of chemical dependency since 1991. our facilities, located
throughout california, offer a comprehensive structure of drug and
alcohol treatment programs, sober living environments, and services
for those suffering from the diseases of alcoholism and drug addiction.
we work closely with insurance providers, employee assistance professionals,
unions, and privately referred clients to provide effective, individualized
rehabilitation of the highest quality.
our mission is to effectively treat individuals suffering from chemical
dependence and substance abuse related issues. support systems homes
emphasizes the importance of treating clients with dignity while
helping them reintegrate into society as productive, positive individuals.
we achieve this mission by:
- providing high quality, cost effective drug and alcohol rehabilitation
and substance abuse treatment services through our continuous
quality improvement program.
- ensuring that our treatment centers and sober living environments
are safe, supportive and drug-free.
- demonstrating significant reductions in substance abuse and
corresponding quality of life improvements.
- achieving cooperative partnerships between treatment staff and
- continuing education and training of our staff.
- assisting clients in enhancing self-awareness and advancing
- providing comprehensive substance abuse counseling and education.
- assisting clients with appropriate referrals to a vast network
of community resources.
- providing in-depth drug and alcohol education.
- ongoing training.
- helping reduce the stigma of the alcoholic/addict through education
and community outreach.
- effectively representing the interests of substance abuse treatment
to clients, the community, referring agencies, and other involved
we're proud of our excellent track record and our compassionate,
knowledgeable staff. please feel free to further explore our services
by clicking on the links, or if you or someone you know is struggling
with the disease of addiction, complete our online assessment or
give us a call, we can help.