Past Clients and Family Members Say...
- Today our son is one year free of drugs and alcohol. We want you to know how highly we value the contribution you, your staff and the Support Systems philosophy have made to his recovery. This has been a long and bumpy road, with many detours along the way. The reality is it's a never-ending road, requiring constant maintenance. We didn't give up hope, and neither did Support Systems.
The consistency of the Support Systems philosophy made this milestone possible for our son. All along the way, your messages were clear and concise, providing him with the tools he needed to be successful, in particular a SPONSOR and the STEPS. Still today, he diligently uses these resources, and there is no doubt they are the keys to his sobriety. We want to share our success story with others and confidently recommend Support Systems. You did your job and did it well. Thank You Support Systems!
- SSH has given me a second shot at a first class life. Words could never describe all I have gotten out of this program. I truly feel you have shown me a new way to live a life filled with happiness and contentment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart-- I’m forever in debt to SSH for saving my life.
- We were so happy to find Support Systems Homes for our son. While researching various drug rehabilitation programs, we found so many of them lacking in one or more of the components that we felt were so important.
Support Systems has them all! A doctor with specific expertise in addiction, a RN on staff, a personal counselor for each client, dual diagnosis assessment, medications prescribed if necessary, an individual care plan for each client and the option to extend the program to 60 or 90 days.
- I just want to take a minute and thank you for all you did for my son, his life is so much better now. I don't know where we would be without your staff's caring dedication and professionalism. You were always there for all of us and I want you to know how much we appreciate it. Our son is a true success story and you played a major part in his turnaround.
- The two most important things I have learned in this program are accountability and responsibility. The choices I had made previous to this program were based on my co-dependency as well as denial of my addiction. Through this program and my genuine will for sobriety, I have learned how to be honest with myself and accountable for my actions. I have also learned how to make better decisions by examining the consequences of my choices.
- I still think about SSH often and all that I walked away with... I was a brand new sober person trying to understand myself and how I ended up where I was. I'm ever so grateful to everyone at SSH for helping me build my foundation.
- I give the treatment team 5 stars – the highest possible rating. This was the most healing experience of my life. I love all of you. Thanks. A special thanks to my counselor, a true ray of light in a dreary world.
- When I first walked through this door to your Outpatient program, I was here for probation and the courts. I was also still in shock over my mother's very recent passing. After attending a few sessions I was impressed by the group's honesty and openness.
Sharing on group level was a big part of realizing the issues and triggers of my addiction. My biggest trigger was dealing with the pain of grieving. Through my writing assignments and the compassion I received from in my one-on-one sessions, I've been able to deal with my pain and addiction in a positive way. I encourage all of you to trust this program and be honest with yourself first and foremost. Keep an open mind and show up!
- We were so happy to find Support Systems Homes for our son. While researching various drug rehabilitation programs, we found so many of them lacking in one or more of the components that we felt were so important. Support Systems Homes has them all!
- When I first came to your treatment center, I had literally lost everything - my children, my self-respect and any real hope that my life could ever be restored to sanity. Through the expertise of your staff, I started to see that it was up to me to take responsibility for my actions if I ever wanted to have true freedom from all the wreckage I had caused. You all helped me truly come to grips with the real world through lots of hard work. When I read the promises from the Big Book, I can now see how they are coming true for me every day.
Support Systems Homes, we believe the most important person is you. Support Systems now has 24 hour live assistance
available. Call (800) 811-1800
for after-hours admissions info.
Here to download and view the Support Systems Program Description
in a convenient, printable format. (PDF)
|Our Sober Living Homes provide a safe, supportive environment
for continuing recovery from addiction and alcoholism.
home · treatment
programs · drug
information · admissions · the
company · resources · contact
us · site
Support Systems drug rehabilitation and substance abuse treatment programs provide comprehensive services for recovery from drug addiction, methamphetamine abuse and alcoholism. We provide Suboxone and Subutex opiate detox, drug-free sober living homes and recovery homes, co-occurring disorders and dual diagnosis treatment, plus court and probation approved day and outpatient programs. We serve families from San Jose, Campbell, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, San Francisco, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Morgan Hill, Milpitas and other cities throughout Northern California.
Copyright © 2011 Support
Systems Homes Inc.- All Rights Reserved